WARNING: These franchises are licensed by the following...
Mirage Studios, Nickelodeon Animation Studio (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), 20th Century Fox Television, Gracie Films (The Simpsons), Carsey-Werner Productions (That 70's Show), Studio Gallop, Studio Deen, Anime Works (Rurouni Kenshin), Ars Nova Entertainment, Titmouse, Inc. (Venture Bros. and Black Dynamite), Cartoon Network (Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Venture Bros. and Toonami), Rough Draft Studios (Samurai Jack), World Leaders Entertainment, Astro Base GO! (Venture Bros.), Entertainment Inc., Warner Bros. Television Distribution. (MADtv), Paramount Domestic Television, CBS Television Distribution (Star Trek: The Next Generation), Sunrise and Bandai Entertainment (Cowboy Bebop).
Here are your choices.
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ~ Where you can say "Cowabunga" while learning martial arts and fighting ninjas, robots and monsters!
2. The Simpsons ~ You get to go through random events of Duff and choking while meeting interesting people/celebrities.
3. That 70's Show ~ You get to see what life was like in the 70's before your favorite B-Movie star became old, plus, you can invent new words like 'Dumbass'.
4. Rurouni Kenshin ~ It doesn't matter what you wear, what matters is your lifestyle. Whether it's sword-fighting or trying to conquer a country.
5. Black Dynamite ~ Where you look after orphans & hoes while doing-...other stuff and battling the forces of racism and evil!
6. The Powerpuff Girls ~ A dose of Chemical X is all it takes to make you into a hero or a villain...either that or just live a normal life while watchin 3 kids fight villains.
7. Samurai Jack ~ You can wander all you like and fight enemies with a magic sword. All the while living your life as a wanted vigilante.
8. Venture Bros. ~ The job-market here can get you killed, or hired as a bodyguard for two dumb kids. You can even act as an agent in S.P.H.I.N.X.
9. MADtv's Will Sasso/Steven Seagal's America ~ You can be ANYWHERE in the world, and you can find him randomly hitting monks and old ladies while snapping necks.
10. Star Trek: The Next Generation ~ Be a captain or a shipmate of the starship Enterprise and boldly go on adventures where no man has gone before!
11. Toonami ~ You can join Tom in exploring the solar system while watching ANYTHING declared as 'good' or 'awesome' on your monitor.
12. Cowboy Bebop ~ Bounty Hunting, ship-flying, gunfights, swordfights, love, heartbreak, puppies, money, drugs, and love. Yeah, you know what you want.
So the question remains, what world would you want to live in?
Even more choices: 4xeyes1987.deviantart.com/art/…